Thanksgiving tags

I have so much to be thankful for!!!  I love these tags to use on a sweet gift to show someone just how grateful you are for them.  Whether it be a neighbor, dear friend, teacher or Thanksgiving hostess, these would be so fun to tie on to a candle, bottle of wine, a homemade loaf of pumpkin bread or a fall soap.  Even tying this on a simple pumpkin, and leaving it on someone's porch would brighten their day. And I love getting kids involved and showing them thankfulness at an early age.  So many possibilities! I have a dear friend who is so thoughtful, and is always doing the kindest things for people.  She inspires me to be more thoughtful! I think an unexpected "I'm thankful for you gift" could mean so much to someone! These come in a set of 24 for $12.50.  You can email me at brookemcmurry83@gmail.com if you are interested!










Comments

Popular Posts